Mobile Technologies has declared the upcoming open-world MMO Stalker Online. Motivated by Andrei Tarkovsky’s 1979 film Stalker and the traditional Stalker games, Stalker Online takes place in the realm of Zone where the glory days of compassion are long lost, resources are limited and threats are around every nook. Stalker Online is set to publish on Steam this season.
Starring a large open world that has been meticulously listed, Stalker Online illustrates aa vacant landscape with post soviet 90’s architecture. Participants will have to explore the wide reaches of the zone if they want to uncover their dilemmas as well as collect useful supplies to secure their continued survival. Venturing out into the zone is not without its dangers, mutants, abnormalities, and other players await.
The wide list of features include:
1. It has a massive open world
2. It has recreated realms of the former USSR
3. It has an accurate post-soviet 90’s architecture
4. It has realistic weapons and equipment
5. It has RPG elements with experience, skill, and profession systems
6. It has a player-driven economy with an open-trade system
7. The player has to survive a harsh and desolate environment
8. One has to encounter mutants and anomalies
9. One has to solve the mysteries of the Zone
10. It involves interaction and group up with other players or fights against others for valuable supplies
Stalker Online is not a brand-new game; it is accessible in Russia for a long time now, with some player beliefs referring to the modifications that it has detected throughout the years, some of them visually. If this was sufficient to make it feel up-to-date, we will have to stay and see.
For now, you can lead the way over to the official Stalker Online website and register for the upcoming beta.