Bacon-themed breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, and drinks on International Bacon Day.
Just like any other year, even this year the International Bacon’s Day was celebrated on 31st August 2019. And people literally celebrated this day with Bacon-themed breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, and drinks. Here are some ways which people adopted –
1. Bacon Flavoured Toothpaste – This toothpaste cleans your teeth as well as smells and tastes like Bacon. It is available on Amazon for £ 5.55.
2. Bacon Flip Flops – If you ever thought you would not be able to wear bacon, then get these flip flops for £ 12.50 at Café Press.
3. Bacon Perfume – Make yourself smell like Bacon with Eau de bacon. Get this for £23 from Fargginay.
4. Get your hands on a Cinnamon Roll with Bacon by referring to the recipe on howsweeteats.com
5. To try something new, you can also have Bacon Jam which is available for £ 2.99 at Waitrose. You can also make one for yourself.
6. Injured but a die-hard bacon fan? Then get your hands on the Bacon Adhesive Bandages. They are available at findmeagift.co.uk for £ 4.99.
7. Christmas is on the way, you want to decorate your tree and want something bacon on it, then get this bacon shaped Christmas tree bauble for £ 6.99 from Not on the High Street
8. If you have a sweet tooth, you can also make Bacon puddings!
9. Cool your minds with a bacon-flavored cocktail. Grab it from JW Steakhouse in London or make it for yourself.
10. Soothe your soul with a Bacon scented candle. Make your own or order from Amazon for £ 9.49.
11. Relax your body with floral-scented Bacon soap and get it for £ 14.99 from Not on the High Street.
12. Get comfy and rest your head on a Bacon themed pillow. You can find it at CafePress for £ 20.50.