What is Iron-Man without his Armour? One of his major strengths has been his armors, always. Avengers or Iron-Man, Tony Stark’s Suits has always been fascinating and the experiments and the science he got into making those made him the innovator that he is considered now.
Tony Stark only improved and advanced every time he came up with a new suit. If you go on to study all his suits which he called the ‘Mark’ series, it will be a completely different subject of fascinating fiction.
As said, Iron Man took a step into advancement every time with a new suit, guessing that Bleeding Edge, his last Armor that he wore in the Avenger: End Game would be the most powerful and hi-fi suit of all times, would be as easy as pie.
The lesser-known facts about Bleeding Edge are:
- Bleeding Edge the best suit of Tony Stark was built on Nanotechnology.
- The armor was actually a part of his body.
- Bleeding Edge, made with nanotubes was a fluid that could take any form, from green lantern to that of Iron Man’s.
- It was equipped with AI. The artificial intelligence could detect what weapon would Iron Man want and when. It could read Iron Man’s mind.
- Bleeding edge was surrounded by cameras that Tony Stark called the eyes of the suit. The eyes gave him a 360-degree view keeping him aware of his surroundings.
- Iron Man was capable of carrying tons of weight but his last armor weighed only 25 pounds. It might be a shocker to a lot of people, especially with the ability to pull out any equipment and weapon out of it when required but the technology was built to maintain the ease of movement for Iron Man.
- The armor’s arc reactor which is the indicator of suit power helps Tony Stark as well given that the Bleeding Edge was built infused with Tony Stark.
- Bleeding Edge had the capacity to repair itself without any limits. So busting or destroying it wouldn’t have been possible.
- Nothing without a host. As the suit was built infused with Tony Stark’s body and required his brain to work and take commands, without which suit would become useless.