Table of Contents
CT Area Review
Over 170 different currencies are traded in the Forex market. Over 10 million traders actively partake in this industry. Over $2.4 quadrillion — the estimated value of all assets in the FX domain. It is a massive industry where only the fittest survive and continue offering services to traders and investors. CT Area is one of the respectable brands in this industry. It has a rich assortment of financial instruments and intriguing investment packages that are appreciated by thousands of individual and institutionalized investors from across the planet!
CT Area’s trading terminal
While having a top-notch terminal is not something that every broker must do, we have certain expectations for companies that lead the industry. CT Area has a very good, multifunctional terminal that has everything a trader needs to be successful in the market. However, it is still lacking tools that are enjoyed by distinguished professionals. You can bypass this issue by using other terminals to access the servers of CT Area:
- MetaTrader4 is an extremely popular trading platform used by over 85% of all Forex traders globally. It is a highly customizable terminal that can be expanded with plugins, add-ons, and custom-made strategies and indicators. It is truly a flexible instrument that enjoys respect and appreciation from over 9 million traders.
- MetaTrader5 is the next biggest terminal used by over 10% of traders. It is a great platform that has a neat mobile version that is just as powerful as any other modern terminal provided by a broker. On the other hand, the lack of independently created strategies and add-ons is a huge drawback.
- TradingView is gaining popularity among traders who also ventures into the world of crypto. This terminal has indicators that work especially well for cryptocurrencies, but many unique indicators can be useful when analyzing the price dynamics of any asset.
CT Area’s education
Without proper education, you won’t be able to use technical indicators to their fullest potential. It is easy to follow instructions like “when RSI hits 75, you should sell”. However, you must understand why RSI reaches specific values.
CT Area has a knowledge hub where you can learn the basics of technical analysis and read interesting articles written by experienced professionals and successful traders. The knowledge hub is full of analytical pieces, tutorials, news stories, and more. You can significantly improve your results by simply studying the market and the industry.
CT Area’s customer support
The support team is one of the best in the whole industry. It employs many well-trained individuals who will help you with any issue that you encounter when working with the website or the mobile app. Technicians are available 24/7 in the live chat, but it may take quite a while for a specialist to answer your inquiry during nighttime and on weekends.
The support team is comprised of managers and technicians. At first, you will be assisted by a general manager, but if you have a complicated issue, you will be redirected to a technician who will guide you through the process of resolving the problem.
CT Area’s pros and cons
The broker is famous for the many advantages it offers to its thousands of clients:
- Flexible banking allows you to choose from a wide range of payment options and quickly top up your balance when you need additional funds for trading.
- Diverse financial products attract customers looking for ways to diversify their portfolios or build passive income.
- Low fees and good leverage allow day traders to squeeze the maximum value out of each trade!
The broker also has a couple of downsides:
- Withdrawing money is a slow process and may take up to 5 business days.
- You may find the lack of technical indicators in the terminal quite inconvenient.
The broker has a good reputation and has been offering its services to all sorts of traders for a long time. It is a platform with dozens of financial instruments, interesting investment products, and thousands of active users. It is not a scam!