The couple was photographed together after they went for a hike in Los Angeles together and were seen holding hands and cuddling up to one another. They decided to make it official on Instagram as Lovato shared a picture of herself with the model, who appeared shirtless while kissing her on the cheek and she captioned it “My Love”.
Wilson also shared a photo of himself and the singer hugging her from behind and also captioned the photo “My Love”. The duo has been friends for a while and only started dating after getting to know each other very well. Demi claims to be in a very good place and claims the new love of her life can relate to her on so many levels.
Demi opened up during an interview since her relapse and overdose in July 2018 where she said, “What I see in the mirror is someone that’s overcome a lot. I’ve been through a lot, and I genuinely see a fighter. I don’t see a championship winner, but I see a fighter and someone who is going to continue to fight no matter what is thrown in their way. I wouldn’t change the direction of my life for anything, and she said she doesn’t regret anything”.
Here are five things to know about Austin Wilson, the guy who stole Demi Lovato’s heart.
- He has a lot of tattoos, and it’s pretty hard to ignore as he is fully tatted up from his head to toe. He has the face of Marilyn Monroe on his shoulder, “Forever Grateful” across his chest, “Stay Gold” across his knuckles amongst many more.
- The 25-year old is a model and has shared quite a number of his works on his Instagram page.
- His dad is one of the most famous skaters of the Z-Boys of Dog town.
- The model has a great love for Los Angeles as he lives and breathes the city. He shares photos of himself around the city.
- He and Demi lost a mutual friend Thomas Trussel II who died after addiction problems early this year and the duo have both shared posts about him of their social handles.