sMany banks offer a full slate of account options, with different whistles and bells that can make it difficult to determine your requirements’ best fit. Instead of overloading you with options, Chime keeps it simple with one saving and checking account and one secured credit card, all accessible with one attractive mobile app. After receiving your Chime card, you will have to activate your Chime card.
How long does it take to get a chime card?
When you open an account, you will become eligible for a Chime Debit Card that you can utilize at most ATMs, franchises, and retailers. The debit that Chime offered you is issued by VISA and is usable with mobile payment apps such as Samsung Pay, Google Pay, or Apple Pay.
After you open a spending account on Chime, they get started on personalizing your Chime card; it is usually placed in the mail within one business day after opening your spending account. It usually takes about a week for your Chime card to arrive at your home address.
How to Activate Chime Card?
Those who have received their Chime card and are thinking about how they can activate their card, read below the steps on how to activate Chime card online.
There are three ways you can activate your Chime card; you can activate it via the phone number, Chime mobile app, and their official website.
Activating Chime Card via Phone Number
You can activate chime card by making a call on their toll-free number:
- Dial +18009636299
- After calling, they will ask you to press certain numbers, press 0 to talk to a Chime customer care support.
- Chime Customer care support will then guide you into activating your Chime debit card
- When you call the Chime customer service, make sure you don’t disclose your details such as social security number, and chime debit card details to confirm your identity.
You can call the Chime card activation number from Monday to Saturday from 7 am to 7 pm CST and on Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm CST.
Activate Chime Cards via Mobile Application
You can also Activate your Chime debit card directly through the Chime mobile app. To activate your Chime Card via the mobile app, install the app on your mobile device. You can download the app on both IOS or Android devices. After downloading the app on your phone, follow the given steps below to activate Chime Card:
- Open the application on your phone and log into your account by filling in the registered password and Email ID
- The next page will ask you to activate your chime card via a pop-up
- On the card activation page, fill in the card details, including the card number and CVV number, in the required field.
- after verifying your CVV, you will receive a call from Chime with a verification code
- on the app, it will ask you to enter the verification code to proceed.
- Enter the verification code in the required field and click continue
- In the end, you will receive a message about your Chime card activation, allowing you to utilize your chime card anywhere
Activate Chime Cards via Website
For activating your card online, follow the steps below:
- Go to Chime.com
- When the website is loaded, click on the log-in option located on the screen’s top right.
- Enter your registered Email ID and passwords in the required field
- On the next page, you will be given the complete information on how you can activate your chime debit cards