Exploring the Beautiful City – Chennai!
Chennai, also known as “Madras”, is an Indian city. It is the capital city of Tamil Nadu state. It is one of the largest educational, economic, and cultural centres of South India. It is a densely populated city. Chennai and the adjoining regions constitute the Chennai Metropolitan Area. It falls under the list of the most-visited cities of India by foreign tourists. A recent survey rated Chennai as the safest city in India. Chennai attracts 30- 40 % of health tourists from all over India and 45% of foreign health tourists visiting India. That is the reason why Chennai is also known as the “Health Capital” of India. BBC named Chennai as the “hottest” city because of the unique blend of traditional and modern values. It was also mentioned by National Geographic under the “top ten food cities” list. Let’s see about fly Dubai to Chennai.
Chennai is packed with cultural and historical centers, beaches, and temples. United States, France, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, and Sri Lanka are the leading tourist countries-of-origin of Chennai. It holds the 43rd rank in the list of most-visited cities by foreign tourists. The city is packed with luxury hotels, thereby making it ideal for your dream holiday!
Chennai is home to numerous art galleries, museums. These are the major tourist attraction of this city. This city is home to some of the oldest art galleries and museums of the country – The National Art Gallery, The Government Museum, etc. Chennai hosts two art festivals each year.
Some of the must-visit places of Chennai are – Marina Beach, Valluvar Kottam, Thousand Lights Mosque, Elliot’s Beach, Dakshinachitra, Ashtalakshmi Temple, Government Museum, Mylapore, Guindy National Park, Sri Parthasarathy Temple, Kapaleeswarar Temple, Connemara Public Library, Royapuram Fishing Harbor, Semmozhi Poonga, Marundeeswarar Temple, MGR Film City, Breezy Beach, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, VGP Golden Beach, Vivekananda House, Santhome Cathedral Basilica, Madras War Cemetery, Fort St. George, Vadapalani Murugan Temple, Annai Velankanni Shrine, B.M. Birla Planetarium, etc.
Things to Do in Chennai
- If you are planning a trip to Chennai, you should definitely explore the culinary wonders of this city!
- You can visit the Marina beach and spend a fun and relaxing evening with your close ones.
- If you are a shopaholic, you can’t afford to miss the Pondy bazar. Take some cash with you because cash payment is easier when it comes to shopping from street vendors.
- You must visit the St George fort.
- If you are a bookworm, make sure that you visit the Anna Cetenary library and get lost in the world of books!
- The Theosophical Society’s Huddleston Garden is another place where you must definitely visit. You can take a casual stroll and enjoy your time.
- The 1300 years old Kapaleeshwarar temple in the middle of a metropolitan city is nothing less than a wonder. Your Chennai trip will remain incomplete if you don’t visit this temple.
- In case you are fan of antique things and you have a fascination towards history, you should definitely visit the Government Museum.
- St Thomas mount is rumored to be the site of a martyrdom of a famous Christian saint. If this thought intrigues you, then visit this place. Reaching there is easy as well. You just need to take a metro!
- A town named Mahabalipuram is situated on the Coromandel coast. This town is packed with magnificent sculptures and cave temples. If you want to experience the ancient era, take a stroll through the streets of Mahabalipuram.
- What is your thought on getting your fill of history, exciting photos, and fresh seafood, all in one place? If you like the idea then you must visit Royapuram Fishing Harbor. Here you will get to watch the lives of the fishing community people.
- Do you have a fascination for the mysterious space and universe, if yes then you should definitely visit the Birla Planetarium! This planetarium has the latest Hybrid Projection system enabling you to witness the motions of the nebulae, galaxies, space flights, stars, and the other astronomical bodies.
- In the year 1975, Valluvar Kottam was constructed for paying homage to the work of one of the most celebrated poets of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvalluvar. If you are interested in arts and culture, you should definitely visit this place!
- If you are a shopaholic and fun-loving person, then you can visit the Express Avenue mall and chill with your mates!
- If you are looking for a place to spend a relaxing and fun family time, then you should definitely visit Chetpet Eco Park.
- Unleash that wild spirit inside you, and go on lion safari at the Arignar Anna zoological Park!
Exploring the Beautiful City – Dubai!
Dubai is a dream travel destination for a lot of tourists. The luxury hotels, and high-rise buildings make it appealing for tourists from all across the world. Some of the popular tourist attractions of Dubai include – Burj Khalifa, Ain Dubai, Deep Dive Dubai, The Palm View, Time Out Market, Nemo WaterSports, Zuma, Laguna Waterpark, OliOli, Theatre of Digital Art, TopGolf, Kite Beach, Infinity Des Lumieres, Royal China, Bella, Dragon Mart, Amouage, Tanor Laham, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, Sonara Camp, Culture House, Zoco, Oasis Adventures, Jumeirah Public Beach, Dubai Outlet Mall, etc.
Take a Flight from Dubai to Chennai
There are several flights that fly between Dubai and Chennai. The fastest flights on this route are provided by Air Arabia. Extra space is provided for sleeping in many of the business class airlines. Domestic flights don’t usually serve alcohol but international flights do! Air travel is the most convenient when it comes to travelling. You can simply book your ticket online hassle-free. You can even search for the cheap flights from Dubai to Chennai. The average airfare for the flights from Dubai to Chennai ranges from AED 400 – AED 461512. Air India, Flydubai, IndiGo, and Emirates provide air tickets within this above-mentioned range. You will get a web check-in option along with your Dubai to Chennai flight. You can even book hotels under a budget near the airport. So, what are you waiting for? Book your flight now and get on with your dream holiday!