You want to gift your daughter a penthouse with a completely new bathtub and vanities – check for the professionals who design bathrooms to suit your needs. You can get branded fixtures with extensive bathroom designs. Get a complete makeover with new bathroom taps, bidets, toilet seats, custom furniture and jacuzzi as options. Let’s see about the smartest home remodelling solutions.
However, with pandemics affecting the world globally – remodelling bathrooms and kitchen is a challenge. But many home design and interior services are providing some of the smartest solutions to cater to this bottleneck.
How to go about home renovations?
Here are the simple steps to go ahead with home remodelling
- Book a free consultation: When you call or book online for a free consultation, the company representative shares the basic quotation for the requirement. Further to this, you give the contact details for a private visit of the design team representative.
- Checking the estimation: The representative will come with the measuring tools to ascertain the size of the rooms that need renovation. It also includes measuring the shelving units and storage solutions.
- Quotation: Your best friend for any home renovation is the quotation. You do not want to receive any surprise bills on the completion of the projects. The ideal approach is to speak to the designing firm about the costing and timeline estimation.
- Renovation and restoration: Now, the actual designing and artwork start. You may prefer to retain the vintage look of the old palatial house, which calls for the restoration of exquisite pieces. But if you require total renovation and refurbishment, then ask for the same.
- Completion and handover: You must keep a few buffer days to fulfil actual work in the timeline estimation. Certain aspects may go out of control, like procurement of products, labour issues and extreme weather challenges.
Why hire designers and building experts and not DIY?
You have experience changing the showerheads or fixing the kitchen leaks, but it is always better to seek professional help when it comes to complete renovation. The remodelling team manages everything from scraping down the old kitchen tiles to safely removing the bathroom showers.
You can get fully qualified builders and designers who work tirelessly to create bespoke kitchens and bathrooms. For new homes where the work starts from scratch or giving a facelift to existing one – bathroom and kitchen renovations is the area where you would surely need a personal touch.
All the on-site builders hold proper registration and license to perform the critical activities on site. You can ask for customized fittings like in-wall cisterns, mirrored cabinets, herringbone feature tiles, bespoke vanities and cavity sliding doors.
With complete plumbing works in the kitchen and bathroom, you can also get complete electrical work done. The qualified team assigns a dedicated supervisor to handle every project. It means there is a day-to-day target task that avoids delay or sluggish behaviour of contractors.
On completion of every home re-modelling, you get a full warranty of the work. It includes fittings, fixtures, product damage, chipping of tiles and issues with the kitchen appliances. There is no compromise on the quality of work and the products.