No one can knock the look and the grace that a Punjabi suit gives. It is a dress that looks fabulous for all Indian brides. Its origin traces to the state of Punjab. But almost every woman has a Punjabi suit in their wardrobe, such is the craze of it. If you are in the United States and still want to purchase Punjabi suits online in USA, go online to find the best websites where you can find the right Punjabi suit that fits you well and enhances your looks.
Tips to Style Your Punjabi Suit
- Experiment with the dupatta: Punjabi suits are accompanied by dupattas. Your look will be spoiled if you miss the dupatta. Moreover, don’t shy from experimenting with many kinds of dupattas. Experimenting with dupattas when wearing a Punjabi suit will give you amazing results. Select a dupatta of fabrics such as silk, cotton, or chiffon. Zari embroidered dupattas look so amazing too.
- Try various necklines: If you want to nail your look with a Punjabi salwar suit, then you must try different necklines. A Punjabi suit comes in different necklines like V cut neck, deep round neck, boat neck, etc. Right now, even Chinese collar necklines are in fashion. To look elegant in a Punjabi suit, the design of necklines must be embroidered with zari or mirror work. Several designer Punjabi suits are coming with stonework nowadays. But do not overdo the design or embroidery. For suppose if the neckline is embellished too much, then the Kurta must be kept very simple.
- Fit should be perfect: Proper fitting makes the most of your Punjabi. It is what gives you that striking look, and people can’t turn their eyes off you. Every piece of clothing when it comes to a Punjabi suit must not be undersized or oversized. It should rightly fit your body.
- Go with contrasting colours: Did you ever see a Punjabi girl wearing an authentic Punjabi suit? If so, they usually wear contrasting colours. Yes, it is absolutely essentially important to wear contrasting colours when it is a Punjabi suit if ever you wear salwar and a kurta of the same colour, it will undeniably be a disaster.
- Accessorize rightly: Accessorising well will give an even better look for your Punjabi salwar suit. Not just the Punjabi suit but for any dress, accessorizing well is important. If your Punjabi suit is embellished too much, do not spoil it with too much jewellery. If the neckline is not embroidered with stone, wear a heavy neck-piece. In the same way, do not over decorate your hair. Moreover, do not wear so many bangles with your heavily embroidered Punjabi salwar suit.
These are some of the best tips to style your Punjabi suit well. Follow them, and you are sure to rock on any occasion that you go. I recently found Hatkay.com, which is one of the best websites for women who are looking for Punjabi suits and other Indian dresses. It has an amazing collection, and I became a fan of it. Do try it once, and if you are lucky, you can find a perfect Punjabi suit for you.