According to the latest report and by comparing the date of previous year result, the IBPS RRB Result for Clerk and PO is expectedly released on 4th September 2019 by the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Authority. Nearly 40% of the application received from the total number of students who appeared for the exam.
However, candidates can check their Score Card on the official website of IBPS RRB (www.ibps.in). The candidates who obtain the equivalent marks to the IBPS RRB Cut Off along with the Result are eligible for the next step of the IBPS RRB Selection Process.
After the declaration of the Result?
There is a total of 8354 vacancies for which huge number of candidates has filled the application form. Most of the candidates will sort out from the declaration of the Prelims Result. Take a look to some important highlights about IBPS RRB 2019 –
- For Assistant the candidates have to clear Prelims and Mains.
- There are 3 stages for the post of Scale I – Prelims, Mains, and Group Discussion/ Interview
- There will be a single level for the post of IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II & Scale III.
- The minimum cut off will go for ST/ PWD candidates usually.
- IBPS will issue the cut off on the basis of the difficulty level of the exam and a total number of students appeared in the exam.
IBPS RRB Exam Updates
Here are some points related to the important updates of IBPS RRB 2019-
- In Mains Exam, there are 5 sections namely- Reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, English/Hindi Language Paper, and Computer Knowledge Test.
- IBPS RRB Cut Off for Prelims Exam will release once the results will declare on the official website.
The IBPS RRB Amit Card for the Mains Exam is scheduled to release on 23rd September 2019.