Lil Wayne is one of the American rapper, singer, songwriter, record executive, entrepreneur, and actor. His career was started in 1996, at the age of 13, when he was discovered by Birdman and joined Cash Money Records as the youngest member of the label.
He has joined the southern hip hop group Hot Boys, with Cash Money, label-mates Juvenile and Turk. In 1997, he is becoming popular following the release of the album Guerrilla Warfare (1999) and the Bling Bling.
Lil Wayne was the flagship artist of Cash Money Records and it is ending his long-tenured deal with the company in June 2018.
About Lil Wayne and his fiancée, La’Tecia Thomas
- La’Tecia has shared the first photo of her and Wayne to the gram, posting an Instagram series of the two playing with sparklers and fireworks. As fans are knowing, the Australian plus-sized model’s social media post is coming just weeks.
- After, fans are noticed that she and Wayne took the next step in their relationship by getting matching tattoos. As seen in recent photos, Weezy is a TNT detonator inked on his cheek and La’Tecia is a stick of dynamite tattooed on her right ring finger.
- They are despited keeping their romance under wraps for most of 2019, the engaged couple goes public with their relationship on New Year’s Eve. On February 1, Wayne and La’Tecia are making their first red carpet appearance together at the album release party for Wayne’s latest project, Funeral.
- The couple does not publicly speak about their romance, Weezy does appear to rap about their love on Funeral. He is appearing to rap about his wife-to-be on Not Me, rapping, You are knowing wifey from Australia.
- Last year, La’Tecia routinely hinted at her and Wayne’s coupling on Instagram, sharing Instagram Stories from what fans speculated was the inside of Wayne’s house. She is hinted at their engagement back in October when she is confirmed that she was engaged, but they are not revealed who she was engaged to.