Jobs of the Future: Trends that Deserve Your Attention
Highly-paid professions have always attracted people. Getting a good, stable income and being respected in society is the dream of many. It is quite real if you choose the right path and move along it, regardless of obstacles.
You just have to decide on a profession. Here, you need to consider the desired level of income and your psychophysiological capabilities. Fortunately, there are many highly paid specialties today in various areas.
To see new trends and changes in the labor market today, it is not necessary to be a professional analyst. It is enough to turn on the TV and listen carefully to the news for several days. You will be surprised, but your impressions will coincide with market experts’ opinions by 80 percent. The remaining 20 percent can be attributed to the subjectivity of perception and the rapidly changing situation.
Moreover, the situation is changing fast. Every year, new specializations appear all over the world, which we couldn’t even guess before. The labor market in the digital age is rapidly transforming, and not physical but mental labor comes to the fore.
Table of Contents
Which Job Sectors Are Going to Rise Next?
Technological progress affects all spheres of life. There are six professional specialties of the future that can be mastered today. For getting such a job, you should write a resume first. Many resume writing services can help you with this.
1. City farmer
It is a specialist whose tasks include landscaping megacities. In the future, it is planned to grow vegetables and fruits directly on the roofs of buildings and create vertical farms, which the city farmer will do. This will provide the city with its food, purify the air, and make the environment more beautiful.
2. Trend watcher
Companies will need a specialist who anticipates the needs and desires of the future consumer. This means that a trend watcher will be in demand among employers. Of course, no one can predict what trends will lead in information technology and what society and politics it will focus on. But the trend watcher will be able to get closer to this knowledge. Such people think ahead and predict what tomorrow’s consumers will be like.
3. Cyber security engineer
The Internet has long been used to transmit messages and files (although many people on the Internet simply like memes and watch videos with cats). The Internet is an environment where huge amounts of financial transactions are carried out. Everything related to personal data and Big Data also requires careful attention to security. Cyber security engineering will be one of the highest-paying jobs in the future.
4. Plastic surgeons and specialized doctors
Plastic surgeons’ salary is $250,000 and more. Also, highly paid doctors include radiologists, cardiologists, and orthopedic surgeons. On average, they earn $400,000 a year. Plastic surgery has long been a profitable profession that brings good earnings. Last year alone, about $16 billion was spent on operations, and this figure is growing year by year, especially in the age of social media.
5. YouTube blogger and media personality
As the data shows, the best makeover is $5 million a year. Almost everyone can try themselves as a blogger. Nowadays, many people are trying to get profits. To earn really large amounts, you need to gather a large audience, shoot interesting, relevant videos, and constantly work on yourself.
6. Investment banker
The annual bonus that an investment banker receives is sometimes much more than the salary itself. Money and wealth management is probably the easiest way to get rich if you’re good at it. Investment bankers help companies and governments meet their financial needs.
The rapid pace of technological development will soon adjust to the labor market. Significant changes are already being observed in the world, and soon, the changes will affect everyone. It is great because you can significantly improve the quality of your life thanks to new market trends if you develop yourself and keep up with the times continuously.
Many years will pass before new professions flood the labor market, but it is worth thinking about your future today. Take a closer look at the changes that are taking place in your field of work, pay attention to what offers from employers are becoming more popular, and don’t be afraid to try yourself in other specialties.
It is important to study future work, read articles, and communicate with specialists from areas of interest. The widespread introduction of unusual specialties will happen in 10 years or later. By this time, fewer people with non-standard skills may be required. You need to understand what you like to do and what talents you have. This will give stability in a constantly changing market. Inspiration will be the fuel for mastering new skills, and then finding a job will never be a problem.