Table of Contents
Stonewall Capital Review
Among thousands of brokerage service providers, this one stands out thanks to its robust infrastructure, reliable banking, and a rich selection of financial instruments available to traders. If you want to work with a broker that offers a diverse lineup of investment packages, dependable assistance, and a high level of service, take a closer look at Stonewall Capital.
Stonewall Capital’s advantages
The company managed to attract and retain thousands of customers who keep coming back for various investment products. It is an impossible achievement if you do not offer a great service that brings value to people. Customers choose this broker for several reasons. Here are some of them:
- Advanced technology. A modern online-only service can be only as successful as its tech. Stonewall Capital has created a magnificent infrastructure that allows complex investment products to work alongside the sophisticated toolset used by day traders.
- Focus on security. Safety is one of the top priorities at Stonewall Capital. The company values your personal information and never shares user data with any third parties except in cases when they are demanded to disclose information due to requests from law enforcement. If you are a law-abiding citizen, you don’t need to worry about the safety of your data.
- Reliable banking. While some users comment on how long it takes for the company to withdraw money, the pedantic approach to handling all financial transactions is exactly what makes banking so dependable and resistant to errors. You will always receive your money within reasonable periods.
Stonewall Capital’s disadvantages
While many merits of the company make it seem that it is a spotless company without any faults, we have a couple of downsides to talk about.
- Delays of withdrawals. We mentioned that banking is highly reliable, but it can be slow. Having to wait for up to 7 business days to receive your earnings can be annoying, to put it lightly.
- Customer support is not always responsive. The company has a good support team that can solve your issues quickly given you can actually reach out to them and receive a response quickly. On rare occasions, you will have to wait for up to an hour to get a response in the live chat.
Banking options at Stonewall Capital
The broker offers you plenty of ways to add funds to your balance. You can choose the most convenient way. Each method has its perks and issues.
- Visa and MasterCard payments are used by traders to quickly top up the balance. When you have a leveraged position that approaches the margin call situation, you can use debit card payments to avoid it. Sometimes, great opportunities come at the wrong time and you lack the funds to enter the market, but instant payments are here to save you!
- Bank transfers are slow and can be much more complicated. However, you will be sure that your funds are sent to the correct recipient. It takes up to 3 business days to add funds and up to 5 business days to receive withdrawn earnings.
- If you are an avid online shopper, using online payment systems like PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and others is the most convenient method. The availability of such options depends on where you live and many other factors.
- Cryptocurrencies are used by many investors who like doing business online. Bitcoin and Ethereum payments may be accepted in some cases. You can ask customer support whether you can use stablecoins and crypto tokens to make a deposit.
The trading terminal at Stonewall Capital
You will be surprised by the richness of functionality of the terminal offered by Stonewall Capital. It is a great, multifaceted tool with analytical instruments and informative charts. It has everything you need to conduct a thorough analysis of price dynamics.
Stonewall Capital is certainly among the best companies in the market. It is a reliable broker with a rich catalog of financial products. If you are looking for a good partner to guide you through the thick and thin of contemporary financial markets, this broker demands a closer inspection!