When you set out on your journey to choose a brokerage house, you need to look no further than Tixee.
Table of Contents
What Is Tixee?
Tixee is a trading platform that seeks to empower investors and traders in the financial trading world.
A broker that believes in transparency, simplicity, innovation and empowerment, Tixee is no ordinary trading agency. With a global team of incredibly talented professionals, Tixee aspires to lead the financial trading arena.
Where Is Tixee Located And Regulated?
Managed under a South African Parent Company, Tixee is regulated by Financial Conduct Authority South Africa and also the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Tixee does have geographical restrictions for customers of USA, EU, Seychelles, Canada and North Korea.
Tixee Account Types
In order to facilitate the investor, Tixee makes use of different account types.
These fall under:
Each account is equipped with unique features to facilitate the unique, personalized needs of every individual client.
Account Opening At Tixee
Since Tixee is big on simplicity, they have made a simple process to ensure the client is on board super quickly and smoothly.
- Sign up: Simply register your details such as your name, email, country of residence and mobile number on their website.
- Deposit: Choose the account you need to start trading with and deposit the requisite amount. Deposits are accepted via credit or debit cards and wire transfers.
- Trade: Start trading!
Documents Required For Verification
As part of the onboarding process, Tixee will ask for the following documentation in order to verify client identity.
- Proof of identity: a clear, colour copy of a valid government issued identification with client name, date of birth and picture clearly visible. Examples are Passport, drivers license or citizen ID card.
- Proof of residency: this is solely to verify the client’s registered address. Examples can be a utility bill, a tax bill or a bank statement.
Tixee Trading Platforms
Tixee has two platforms available for ease of the client. These are:
- Meta Trader 4
- Meta Trader 5
|Meta Trader 4||Features|
|A web based platform with web and mobile options providing access to real time market news and analytical charts to elevate investor strategy.||44 Analytical Objects||30 Technical Indicators|
|9 Time Frames||4 Pending Order Types|
|1 Click Trading|
|Meta Trader 5||Features|
|A web based platform with both web and mobile trading options providing access to additional indicators and time frames.||44 Analytical Objects||38 Integrated Indicators|
|21 Time frames||6 Pending Order Types|
|1 Click Trading|
Alternates To Tixee Meta Trader 4 And Meta Trader 5
Perhaps as a trader you may not find Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 right for yourself. For you, Tixee has alternates:
- Simple Trader
- Social Trading
- Web Trader
- Tixee Mobile App (for both Apple and Android)
Tixee Financial Markets Access
Tixee offers trades on all major markets such as:
- Forex: The world’s most traded financial assets
- Cryptocurrencies: The highest growing digital assets worldwide
- Stocks: Most popular choices. Investors can go long or short on Contract for differences (CFD’s)
- Commodities: With an option to trade soft or hard commodities such as coffee or crude oil, diversity is key!
- Indices: Invest in country indices which are accurate indicators of their economy.
Is Tixee Trading Legit?
When selecting a broker, especially in the digital age, it is imperative to conduct thorough research to ensure you are not scammed.
Tixee is not only legit, but also regulated and compliant with KYC protocols.
Tixee has over 233 reviews on Trustpilot with an average rating of 4.2 stars.
There have been some concerns regarding their trading platform not being as quick to provide negative balance protection, however, these concerns have been adequately addressed to the benefit of the investors.
Not to mention, their award winning platforms, negative balance protection, 24/5 customer service and exclusive educational content and tools make it the broker of choice for many.