Vikings season 7: Netflix’s biggest competitors, Hulu has brought Vikings TV series on its streaming platform. The series running for the past six seasons, Vikings has come to an end. Originally written by Michael Hirst, this mind-blowing series now brings the tales of Norsemen on the big screen.
To begin with, Norsemen come from the earlier ages, first heard of in the 19th century. In history, Norsemen belong to a North Germanic ethnolinguistic group who used to go out on boats and fight off the forthcoming troubles. More often, people of the 21st century consider Vikings and Norsemen different. However, they are the same. The only difference is Vikings are the main fighters belonging to the Norsemen Tribe.
First premiered in 2013, Vikings had almost reached its finale in 2020. But, COVID-19 has delayed the chances of Vikings season 6 part 2 to come anytime soon. In the meantime, the fan-following of the show are eager to know, will there be a Vikings season 7? In this reading, we will tell you everything you need to know about season 7 of Vikings so far! So, let’s get started:
What is Vikings season 7 Release Date?
To begin with, before the release of Vikings season 6 part 1 in December 2019, the audience had high expectations with the show to go beyond season 7. However, in February 2020, upon the finale of Vikings season 6 part 1, the production revealed that Vikings season 6 part 2 is going to be the finale of the show. The TV series Vikings have somewhere displayed the truth of wars that used to be fought between different groups.
Although, some people think that Vikings is based on a true story. However, solely the concept of Vikings (the tribe) is original. Otherwise, all the events happened or happening or will happen in the Vikings are fictional. Hence, it only shows the culture of Vikings who existed 400 years ago.
Is there an official trailer for Vikings season 7?
No. History channel has only launched an official trailer for Vikings season 6 yet. Also, there will be no Vikings season 7. Vikings season 6 part 2 is coming soon with 10 brilliant episodes. So, here’s the latest trailer, enjoy it!
Vikings season 6 list of episodes
- New Beginnings
- The Prophets
- Ghosts, Gods, and Running Dogs
- All the Prisoners
- The Key
- Death and the Serpent
- The Ice Maiden
- Valhalla Can Wait
- The Best Laid Plans
What is the “Vikings TV series” plot?
The Vikings tv series on Amazon Prime follows the storyline of chieftain Ragnar Lothbrok and his crew members who belong to the Norsemen group and are called legendary Vikings. The show starts and showcases the time when in 793AD, Lindisfarne raid took place. During the raid, Vikings attacked Ireland and Britain. Yet, in the series, their main target is England. To begin with, the prominence of Vikings on Hulu comes from the depiction of events from the earlier centuries.
The audience takes a high-end interest in the struggles and bravado of Vikings back from the 10th century to the 19th century when everyone knew them as the legends.
Who are all in the cast of Vikings?
- Travis Fimmel plays Ragnar Lothbrok
- Katheryn Winnick plays Lagertha
- Clive Standen plays Rollo
- Jessalyn Gilsig plays Siggy
- Gustaf Skarsgård plays Floki
- Gabriel Byrne plays Earl Haraldson
- George Blagden plays Athelstan
- Donal Logue plays Horik of Denmark
- Alyssa Sutherland plays Aslaug
- Linus Roache plays Ecbert of Wessex
- Alexander Ludwig plays Bjorn Ironside
- Ben Robson plays Kalf
- Kevin Durand plays Harbard
- Lothaire Bluteau plays Charles of West Francia
- John Kavanagh plays The Seer
- Peter Franzén plays Harald Finehair
- Jasper Pääkkönen plays Halfdan the Black
- Alex Høgh Andersen plays Ivar the Boneless
- Marco Ilsø plays Hvitserk
- David Lindström plays Sigurd Snake-in-the-Eye
- Jordan Patrick Smith plays Ubbe
- Moe Dunford plays Aethelwulf
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers plays Bishop Heahmund
- Danila Kozlovsky plays Oleg the Prophet
- Eric Johnson plays Erik the Red
- Georgia Hirst plays Torvi
- Ragga Ragnars plays Gunnhild
- Ray Stevenson plays Othere
What happens in the last episode of Vikings Season 6 Part 1?
In the mid finale of Vikings tv series, the audience witnessed Ivar and Igor plotting against Oleg. Yet, they are afraid of their duty towards their force that has already departed Kiev to invade Scandinavia. On the other hand, king Harald and Bjorn are also ready for processing the next invasion. However, Rus Force still seems strong enough to protect themselves concerning any kind of harm.
To see what happens next, stay tuned with us for updates on Vikings finale season.