With a huge number of number 1 hits and a gesture as Male Artist of the Year at the ACM Awards, Luke Combs is no more peculiar in the bluegrass music world! Here are 5 things to think about the southern vocalist making his ‘SNL’ debut!
- He’s locked in! Luke reported in November 2018 that he had gotten connected with to his long-term sweetheart, Nicole Hocking. He proposed in Hawaii, and posted a photograph of himself and Nicole after the proposition with the inscription, “She said yes some time back, yet this is a way preferable spot to take pictures over the kitchen.”
- He attended a university for business. That’s right, you heard that right. Luke nearly held an altogether extraordinary vocation! He went to Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina to contemplate business. Be that as it may, when he began playing gigs around his school town, his music vocation began taking off.
- His single, “Sea tempest” set him up for life. The irresistible single came to No. 1 on the Country Radio airplay outlines in 2017, clinging to the spot for about fourteen days in a row. From that point forward, he has had other diagram beating hits, similar to “When It Rains It Pours,” “One Number Away,” “She Got The Best Of Me,” and “Wonderful Crazy.
- He’s was designated for a 2019 Grammy nearby some madly gifted individual candidates. Luke imparted the class to Chloe X Halle, Greta Van Fleet, H.E.R., Dua Lipa, Margo Price, Bebe Rexha, and Jorja Smith this year. He addressed the gesture in a meeting with Billboard. “It’s only a lowering thing. We’ve been working for quite a while so it’s a major thing for me and my folks out and about and everyone in the background. They’re the ones doing the leg work to make stuff like this occur,” he said.
- He’s endured a definitive catastrophe. Luke was performing at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival, only hours before the destructive shooting that occurred there, in 2017, where more than 50 individuals were killed.