Will the Gold Content of Cisco Certification Increase or Decrease in 2021?

Gold Content of Cisco Certification

Will the gold content of Cisco certification increase or decrease in 2021? In 2021, do I still have to take the Cisco certification? More and more people are asking such questions. In the final analysis, people still question the gold content of Cisco certification. As time goes by, more and more people have obtained Cisco certification. Many people will have such a concept that the scarcity is the most expensive. There are more and more Cisco network engineers, and is the gold content of Cisco certification reduced? So, has the gold content of Cisco certification HERE increased or decreased in 2021? 

It depends on which level of certification you choose. To talk about the gold content of Cisco certification in 2021, it depends on which certification you get. We all know that Cisco certification is divided into CCNA, CCNP and CCIE. No matter when these three are, the gold content of CCIE is also the highest. So, even in 2021, if you go to take the CCIE exam, then there is still gold content. CCIE is very helpful for individuals to find a job and talk about salary. In this regard, you can go to see some recruitment websites. Among the recruitment conditions for many network engineer-related positions, CCIE has the priority of admission.

So people can go to take the CCIE exam. One is that the industry has a high degree of recognition, CCIE is considered to be the top network engineer certificate in the field of the global Internet with high gold content. In addition, the CCIE exam is also more difficult. The exam is divided into a written exam and a Lab exam. The comprehensive ability is assessed in the Lab exam. The CCIE certification pass rate announced on Cisco’s official website is about 30%. For those who pass the CCIE exam, they can get the world’s only CCIE number and keep it forever.

See also  Leveraging Analytics in your Edge Computing Strategy with a Private 5G Network

The Cisco certification system is constantly innovating. If we talk about the gold content of Cisco certification, it will not decline over time. This is mainly due to the continuous innovation of the Cisco certification system. For example, in February and March last year, Cisco upgraded its own certification system. In this upgrade, there have been many changes. For example, the routing and switching directions have retreated from the historical stage and replaced by the EI direction, which retains 60% of the basic routing content, and the remaining 40 % is a more fashionable technology at the moment. For more details, please refer to the article written by SPOTO, there is a detailed introduction in this area. In addition, the CCNP assessment method has been changed, one core exam + one optional exam are more flexible and at the same time allow candidates to be more selective, become talents in different directions, and so on.

The innovation of the Cisco certification system responds to the current technical needs, ensuring that the technical capabilities of every Cisco certified network engineer can adapt to the current Internet needs and remain competitive in the ever-changing Internet world.

Huawei certification or Cisco certification, and many people will entangle with Huawei certification and Cisco certification. The two certifications do have great similarities, but in fact, the two certifications still do not affect each other. Although Huawei is also developing very well in China now, this also makes the gold content of Huawei certification rise all the way, but this does not affect Cisco certification. After all, there are not a few companies using Cisco equipment, especially for some foreign companies. And if you want to go abroad to develop, you can also set your sights on Cisco certification, especially the expert-level CCIE in Cisco certification. Of course, if you are interested, having dual IE is also very great.

See also  Should You Consider Renting a Server or Buying a Dedicated One

In 2021, the gold content of Cisco certification is still very high, therefore, it is recommended that you choose CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Course in Riyadh to study.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here