Wu-Tang Clan is one of the American hip hop group formed in New York City. He is originally composed of rapper-producer RZA and rappers GZA, Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-God, and Masta Killa. Wu-Tang is considered one of the good hip hop albums of all time. Wu-Tang Clan has been released four gold and platinum studio albums. This group is introduced and launched the careers of a number of affiliated artists and groups, collectively known as the Wu-Tang Killa Bees.
The Ryman released a statement Tuesday
- Wu-Tang Clan is announced Tuesday that they will be returning to the Mother Church of Country Music for a concert on May 3. The group was the first hip-hop group to headline a concert at the Ryman Auditorium when they are announcing out the venue in June 2019.
- On Sunday night (6-9), legendary hip-hop outfit The Wu-Tang Clan made a stop at the Ryman Auditorium as part of their 25th Anniversary tour for a sold-out performance. The Mother Church of Country Music, the booking of Wu-Tang at the Ryman. It might have seemed a little weird to some.
- If anyone is having a problem with hip-hop being featured at the Country Music Mother Church, that ship has sailed a long time ago. The Ryman was a church called the Union Gospel Tabernacle when it was first opened in 1892 before it began hosting the Grand Ole Opry in 1943 and became the Country Music Mother Church.
- These church doors are opening wide for anyone and everyone to come in and be welcome, to soak in and learn about the history of the building. These are feeling the weight of the iconic moments that are occurred on its stage. The Ryman Auditorium is for everyone.
- The Wu-Tang Clan has released seven gold and platinum studio albums with worldwide sales of more than 40 million albums. Wu-Tang Clan has created a unique mythology that is capturing the hearts of fans worldwide.