“An estimated 1.28 billion adults aged 30-79 years worldwide have hypertension, most (two-thirds) living in low- and middle-income countries.” Says the World Health Organization
The force of blood in our arteries determines the blood pressure of our body. A person gets diagnosed with hypertension when the force of blood against the arteries increases to abnormal levels. Researchers estimate that around 116 million people living in the United States have hypertension. If such a chronic health complication gets untreated, it can significantly lead to a stroke or heart attack.
Hypertension or high blood pressure over a prolonged period of time makes the arteries thick and narrow. Clogged blood vessels reduce the flow of blood and make one more likely to experience chest pain, shortness of breath, and develop coronary artery disease. Men who get diagnosed with hypertension may experience some difficulty in getting an erection due to impaired flow of blood in the body. One can take in tablets like Viagra or Fildena 100 to treat the challenges of getting an erection. However, one should consult a medical professional before taking any such medication.
To avert the risk of high blood pressure, it is important to keep the blood pressure levels under check and take medicines on time. Apart from medical treatment, it is essential to live a healthy and fit lifestyle.
What Are the Signs of Hypertension?
Hypertension has also been called the silent killer by many medical professionals. Mainly because it does not show any sign of symptoms in the early stages of the illness. A chronic disease like hypertension does not develop overnight; it may take months or years to build. It is essential to keep a regular check on the blood pressure levels and look out for the following symptoms.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Headache and dizziness
- Increased heart rate
- Trouble in sleeping
- Facial flushing
- Increased sweating
- Problems with vision
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Nausea and vomiting
Though such symptoms can also be a sign of other underlying health conditions, it is imperative to get a proper diagnosis done. Such signs of high blood pressure can make it hard for a man to maintain a healthy physical relationship with a spouse. However, one may take tablets like Cialis and Fildena 100 in case any erectile difficulty does emerge.
Who is at Risk For Hypertension?
Though the risk of getting diagnosed with hypertension may increase as one grows old, there are some risk factors that make one more prone to such an illness. Some of the main risk factors of hypertension are as follows.
- Increased weight: People who have been diagnosed with obesity or have excessive weight in the body are more likely to get hypertension. The presence of extra weight in the body puts a strain on the heart and makes it hard for proper blood circulation to occur. A man who has hypertension may face problems in getting an erection due to impaired penile blood flow. Many men often rely on pills like Fildena 100 and Viagra for health problems.
- Genetic influence: Medical researchers have estimated that chronic diseases like hypertension can occur due to the effect of some genetic factors. Hypertension seems to run in families. The likelihood of getting the illness increases for others even if one family gets diagnosed with a similar illness.
- Inactiveness: People who live inactive or sedentary lifestyles face a more significant threat to develop high blood pressure. Increased inactiveness leads to weight gain, increased heart rate, and increased blood pressure. Doctors often advise everyone to do a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise every day to remain healthy. Choosing to do pelvic floor exercises for erectile difficulty rather than relying on tablets like Fildena 100 can be a healthier choice.
- Unhealthy habits:Engaging in unhealthy lifestyle habits like smoking tobacco products, taking excessive alcohol or other illegal drugs can cause irrecoverable damage to the body. Such practices can increase blood pressure and make a man experience erectile issues. One may choose to take medicines like Viagra and Fildena 100 to experience ease in getting an erection.
- Dietary factor: People who take in a diet rich in salt, sugar, and saturated fats can experience symptoms of high blood pressure. It is advised to limit the intake of food that is high in such elements and choose healthier options. It is necessary to take such preventive measures to avert the risk of chronic diseases like hypertension.Men who eat an unhealthy diet are at high risk for obesity, heart diseases, and erectile difficulty. One may use medication such as Fildena 100 or Viagra for treating problems in getting an erection after consulting a doctor.
CONCLUSION: A chronic illness like hypertension needs to be managed by taking effective medical treatment. It is imperative to keep a regular check on the blood pressure reading to avoid the risk of medical complications like stroke or heart attack. Apart from taking the necessary medical treatment, it is often advised to adopt healthy lifestyle habits like exercising regularly, eating healthy, and avoiding alcohol and tobacco products.
NOTE: It is highly advised not to self-medicate the symptoms of chronic diseases. Medications like Viagra and Fildena 100 should be taken through a valid prescription only.