It looks like the list of allegations against R. Kelly is accelerating. The R&B superstars all over the headlines in the past 3 years because of the negative reasons. A documentary has been made on his life.
It has featured with abuse, statutory rape, etc. he married Aaliyah at the tender age of 15. He bribed the concerned officer to show the fake age of Aaliyah.
Also, it is rumored that he got Aaliyah pregnant at 15. Also, his girlfriend Joycelyn Savage has blamed him for sexual and physical abuse along with two forced abortions.
Here is a brief detail on the following:
- Aug. 31, 1994 – R. Kelly(27) married Aaliyah at the age of 15. He bribed the concerned officer to show the fake age of Aaliyah. Also, it is rumored that he got Aaliyah pregnant at 15.
- Dec. 21, 2000-Chicago Sun-Times publishes allegations against Kelly for sex with minors
- Feb. 8, 2002-Chicago police disclosed investigation into alleged child pornography
- June 5, 2002-Kelly revealed 21 counts of the child pornography
- May 9, 2008-Trial initiates against Kelly in Chicago
- June 13, 2008-Kelly is absolved on all counts
- July 17, 2017-BuzzFeed publishes stories of women in Kelly’s alleged sex cult
- July 23, 2018-Kelly releases a 19-minute song titled I Admit
- Oct. 4, 2018-Kelly’s ex-wife charged him of physical abuse
- Jan. 3, 2019-Lifetime begins airing Surviving R. Kelly documentary
- January 2019-Popular pressure on R. Kelly escalates
- January-February 2019-More accusers tell their stories publicly
- Feb. 22, 2019-Kelly is charged on 10 counts of sexual abuse
- March 6, 2019: Kelly is arrested again — this time for failure to pay child support
- March 9-10, 2019-Kelly is freed from jail again; Gloria Allred alleges the existence of another tape with underage girls
- May 30, 2019-Kelly is charged a second time in Illinois on new sexual assault and abuse charges
- June 6, 2019-Kelly pleads not guilty to new charges
- July 12, 2019-Federal prosecutors unseal new indictments against Kelly in Illinois and New York