The Dedicated Team Model (DTM) is a model of interaction within the software development service. It works when the client receives at his disposal a team of select IT specialists.
This model is in demand in the industry and is applied in 60% of projects.
The team scales as the product develops. Training and immersion of new team members in the product is provided, ensuring their high efficiency from the first days of work (2-3 weeks).
Clients are provided with all the necessary infrastructure and processes for managing the team. It assesses its effectiveness, which ensures the delivery of the result on time.
Why is it beneficial
You do not waste time managing development, but focus on high-level tasks of your product and business if to hire a dedicated development team.
Your in-house team can focus on developing the core of the product, without delaying the development of related projects.
The workflow is completely transparent. You control the result in real time in the project management system and, thanks to detailed reporting, correlate it with costs.
The team is involved in your processes, infrastructure and culture, you do not have to adapt or change the existing process.
The software development process cannot be denied fundamentally: prepare, design, create and provide support. And this is only a superficial description of the full cycle. But what if at this stage neither design with programming, nor testing with product implementation are relevant for you. And you only need to develop technical specifications and business analysis?
The team will take into account your needs and suggest exactly those steps in the software development cycle that you need today. The team is engaged in the formation of a dedicated team to work on your task. You need to formulate requirements and set a goal for an IT development company.
Good business analysis
To release a software product, you need to understand its business goals. You have to be sure that all requirements are defined. The team’s experience helps customers overcome critical issues such as defining a complete list of tasks and a set of requirements for a software product. Your project can be analyzed from a business point of view. Specialists determine how to monetize it, and point out bottlenecks even at the stage of previous development.
Drafting a clear technical reference
Documents need to sign up a technical task, writing a specification. This stage is important regardless of what type of web project you are interested in. Compiled documentation will help assess the timing of the project. The composition of its participants and, the cash costs, which will identify and take into account all risks.
Providing dedicated teams
In case the customer intends to minimize costs, using the advantages of outsourcing to the maximum. This model of cooperation (Dedicated Team) involves the client’s participation in the selection of candidates. As a result, a well-coordinated team starts work on the project. It possesses the necessary competencies, which allows them to enter the project and start solving current problems. The dedicated team works according to the schedule set by the customer. The team can be managed either by the client or by our specialist included in the team.
- The team focuses on transparency and prepares high-quality reporting. The planning phase of the project always ends with the preparation of a specific course of action. It is followed and noted in the appropriate reporting. This is how our clients manage to follow the development process.
- Change management. In the event that the requirements for the project change in the course of work, the team proceeds to operational planning of subsequent actions. It takes into account the previously determined budget and the project implementation period.
- Requirements management. That is, formalization, systematization and prioritization of software requirements. Such foresight rationalizes costs, both financial – on the part of the customer, and labor – on the part of performers. We always offer prototyping as an opportunity to make changes at the initial stages of work.
- Specialists manage risks. Constant monitoring of risks at each stage of software development allows us to monitor the progress of work and find optimal solutions. Specialists kee within the established time and budget framework.
- Communication support. The customer’s immersion in the workflow simplifies the interaction of the parties. That is why clients not only study the reports, but are constantly aware of the work carried out within the framework of the project.
- Knowledge transfer. Upon reaching this goal, our client receives a complete package of documents. It starts with technical assignment, specifications. And it ends with manuals for using the software product.
The experience of the team allows you to be introduced into projects at different stages of the software life cycle. It helps to solve the assigned tasks.